Revert customizations made in this style

Have you tried dropshipping?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Dropshipping is very common to my women friends in Facebook. Unlike affiliate marketing, dropshipping is connecting to a supplier of products that you will promote. When there is an order the supplier would handle the delivery and the dropshipper handles the payment that later on would be remitted to the supplier minus the commission of the dropshipper. The usual products are clothing items, soap, and other household items.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
This seems to be very convenient and comparatively easy way of earning money. Does this mean that the dropshipper does not have to stock any products in their own home or place?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
This seems to be very convenient and comparatively easy way of earning money. Does this mean that the dropshipper does not have to stock any products in their own home or place?
Yes, the drop shipper doesn't need to stock the products in their home. Once an order is made, they order the item from their supplier, giving the customer's address, so it's shipped directly to them. There is even software that automates this process.

Reactions:nangk08
S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
No I haven't, but based on your definition it isn't paid yet, it's ideal for expensive items if you don't want to shell out money, but for cheap, everyday items, I'd buy them in bulk so that I would have on-hand stocks.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I know what dropshipping and how dropshipping website is set up, however, I have never tried my self. However, I am confused about making money from dropshippin. I hear pweople say that you can earn really well through dropshipping. However, as far as I undestand whether you can earn or not depends on how much money you spend on advertising.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I know what dropshipping and how dropshipping website is set up, however, I have never tried my self. However, I am confused about making money from dropshippin. I hear pweople say that you can earn really well through dropshipping. However, as far as I undestand whether you can earn or not depends on how much money you spend on advertising.
Are you aware of such websites that do such business in India?

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Are you aware of such websites that do such business in India?
Just by looking at a website it is difficult to find whether it is selling directly from its inventory or dropshipping. Even when you buy from dropshipping website, you will be ordering the product without leaving the site. I don't know anyone who is running a dropshipping business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.