Have you tried Bitcoins?

  • #1
I do not have a Bitcoin wallet because I am not earning in Bitcoins. It is Paypal that I prefer to be paid from my online work. But I am seeing a lot of interest in Bitcoins by online friends that I am made to believe that it is a good investment. However, I am always a safe player so I am withholding my urge to buy Bitcoins or to accept Bitcoins as a form of investment. From 2 years ago the value of Bitcoin was less than 10k USD but now it is 34k USD.

ewpratt

ewpratt

I have been investing in cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, for about a year now. Currently I have holdings in DAI, Ethereum, Bitcoin, USDC, AMPL, BAT, FARM, and another amount locked into a DeFi pool. To date I have been able to turn around $350 USD into close to $700 USD. I have also lost money on a couple of things, but those I count as lessons learned.

I am just starting out in cryptocurrency. I am working on Noise.cash which offers Bitcoin Cash and Cointiply which offers Bitcoin and Dogecoin. To be honest I'm still learning about it bit by bit but it is interesting. I just need to ask lots of questions about it.

I have been tremendously influenced by the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin may be the first-ever cryptocurrency, however, I hear that there are almost 6000 different cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are not legal in my country, therefore, I may not deal with them immediately, however, I have plans to invest in cryptocurrency. When I say invest, don't mean to say spending thousands of dollars. What I mean is holding $10, $20 in the cryptocurrency wallet.