I do not believe in UFO, what I know is that anything that are supernatural can never be seen by an ordinary human being.

Alexandoy

Member
  • #8
Last night I saw the documentary of a UFO that was seen in a football field while the game is going on. There were many people so it cannot denied that the flying spheres were alien in shape. What followed was a rain of sticky webs. It was shown in Travel Channel. Unfortunately I only caught the tail end of the show so I missed all the details.

Spikey

Member
Last night I saw the documentary of a UFO that was seen in a football field while the game is going on. There were many people so it cannot denied that the flying spheres were alien in shape. What followed was a rain of sticky webs. It was shown in Travel Channel. Unfortunately I only caught the tail end of the show so I missed all the details.

Do you know the name of the documnetary? Even though I don't really believe in UFO's its still kind of fun to think about them sometimes.

Top