Have you seen a UFO?

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object which we imply to be the space ship of beings from another planet that we call aliens. There are so many sightings, some are fully documented but there is no concrete evidence of the existence. Especially now with the digital camera I don't think a picture or video of a UFO will be convincing us. I am a sci-fi enthusiast so UFO is for real to me but I also believe that we need solid proof and we still have none as of now.

I do believe in UFO's, I have seen a group of UFO's floating in the air when I was 12, so I know they're real. I have seen them from afar but not up close.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I do not believe in UFO, what I know is that anything that are supernatural can never be seen by an ordinary human being.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #8

Last night I saw the documentary of a UFO that was seen in a football field while the game is going on. There were many people so it cannot denied that the flying spheres were alien in shape. What followed was a rain of sticky webs. It was shown in Travel Channel. Unfortunately I only caught the tail end of the show so I missed all the details.

Last night I saw the documentary of a UFO that was seen in a football field while the game is going on. There were many people so it cannot denied that the flying spheres were alien in shape. What followed was a rain of sticky webs. It was shown in Travel Channel. Unfortunately I only caught the tail end of the show so I missed all the details.

Do you know the name of the documnetary? Even though I don't really believe in UFO's its still kind of fun to think about them sometimes.

Never seen a UFO ever but would really like to see one some day with my eyes!