Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Have you heard of GPTforum?

This is a new site - GPTforum.net - that is about business. It pays 5 cents for every comment and 7 cents for every new thread. It looks good and I have joined a few days ago so I have no proof of payment yet. But it is connected to Bizdustry which is a big forum now so maybe that is a good indication that the site is not a scam. I will post an update when I make a successful withdrawal.

I will check it out later #goodlookingout

I'm always weary of sites that offer to pay you to post on them, it just doesn't seem like anything worthwhile can come of it except excessive spam and self-serving glad-handing responses to up their post counts. They're hard to get into because you know you're dealing with people who have no genuine concern for the content they're posting, so what's the point in talking to them but to earn a few pennies? It's one thing to be paid to post through a want ad or as a part of a launch team or something, but a site whose whole objective is to have people post so they can earn credits or pay a ridiculous $30/month "premium" membership...I just can't get behind those.

In terms of being a business opportunity, as I know that's what the aim of this is meant to be, I just find them to be weak. You have to post an excessive amount to make it worthwhile, just like those old InboxDollars tasks...do "x" task 17,000 times, earn $5...it just becomes an exercise in frustration. Not a solid way to earn extra cash, but it will help add a dollar or two...

Best of luck to you, though, if it offers you a chance to earn a little extra, then by all means go for it!

Last edited:
I remember one forum that is very big now. It prides itself as having 100,000 members. However, this particular forum was listed in The Forum Wheel as a Paid to Post site. Over the years, it has grown into a big paid to post site. When you visit the site you will see a lot of ads, the ads are so annoying that you wouldn't want to post there. But there are loyal members who post regular and earn money. The admin also sends ads through private messages. Most of the paid to post site are there just because they are hoping to gain a lot of members, a lot of traffic and earn a lot money from ads.

I remember one forum that is very big now. It prides itself as having 100,000 members. However, this particular forum was listed in The Forum Wheel as a Paid to Post site. Over the years, it has grown into a big paid to post site. When you visit the site you will see a lot of ads, the ads are so annoying that you wouldn't want to post there. But there are loyal members who post regular and earn money. The admin also sends ads through private messages. Most of the paid to post site are there just because they are hoping to gain a lot of members, a lot of traffic and earn a lot money from ads.
I have been with Forum Wheel for a long time and I have no idea of that forum that has so many members. The ads in a site is the way to earn. As long as the site pays a good rate then I don't mind the ads although I hate the pop ups. There are 2 sites out there that pays 5 cents or more per post and it looks like that is getting to be a standard now. The most popular forums that pay for posting pays only 1.5 cents per post.

This is a new site - GPTforum.net - that is about business. It pays 5 cents for every comment and 7 cents for every new thread. It looks good and I have joined a few days ago so I have no proof of payment yet. But it is connected to Bizdustry which is a big forum now so maybe that is a good indication that the site is not a scam. I will post an update when I make a successful withdrawal.

This is a new site - GPTforum.net - that is about business. It pays 5 cents for every comment and 7 cents for every new thread. It looks good and I have joined a few days ago so I have no proof of payment yet. But it is connected to Bizdustry which is a big forum now so maybe that is a good indication that the site is not a scam. I will post an update when I make a successful withdrawal.
Shall I need to be verified to get a point from the GPTForum?

I have been with Forum Wheel for a long time and I have no idea of that forum that has so many members. The ads in a site is the way to earn. As long as the site pays a good rate then I don't mind the ads although I hate the pop ups. There are 2 sites out there that pays 5 cents or more per post and it looks like that is getting to be a standard now. The most popular forums that pay for posting pays only 1.5 cents per post.
The forum I was talking about was listed in the forum wheel, however, it is no longer on the forum wheel. Instead, it has grown so big that it says it has over 100k members. The forum attracted posters by listing on the forum wheel and when it gained some members it started working independently and offering direct rewards instead of paying via the forum wheel.

I haven't heard of this forum but I will take a look. I do enjoy paid to post forums and in particular ChatBanter because it has a wide variety of topics to post on. Some forums can be a bit limited with topics but I can always find something here to post on.

I joined the forum yesterday and it's such a great platform where you can discuss on several topics. They encourage you as well by letting you earn from their tcp points which is 100 TCP points for $5.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in