Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Member
  • #3
No, not really. "Running away from everything" is something that I hear from kids and immature adults, but not from mature adults. If you're mature then you would not run away from your problems.
Well, I am just referring to wishful thinking and day dreaming.
Don't we all dream about what-ifs, now and then? Well, I do and I always try to see what can be changed. I know it's already too late when it comes to certain stuff.
Still, we can learn something and then we can try to make things better in the future.

Jeremy

Member
You don't need to run away from things. When you are scared of some things, they become a challenge for you. So trying to overcome them should be ones watch words.

luri

Member
I am happily married, I have a child, I have a job, and everything is normal in my life. Yet at times I feel loneli and sad, I can't seem to find any reasons for my loneliness and sadness. When I am over powered with lonelines and sadness, I feel like going far from this worl, this life. I don't want to use that world "running from everything" though.

sprite1950

Member
Many many times but you can't run away from your problems, you just take them with you. I have heard of people who leave their life and start a completely new one somewhere else but I have responsibilities and people who depend on me so it would be selfish to do that. It's very tempting when life seems to be handing you a bad deal to want to run away but I think we just have to suck it up because things usually do get better.

nangk08

Member
Don't we all want to run away from everything at some point in life? I do too and I spend some time how wonderful it would be to just wander somewhere in the world with no one in tow and no cares at all. But then I think of money to fund that carefree escapade and it the feeling passes away! :sneaky:

Yes and that's running away from my old sinful ways.

It's almost 41 years that I left my vices and had totally reformed from it. I had come to realize the importance of Jesus in my life. I had accepted Him as Savior and Redeemer.

He guides all the way to ward off my sins and come up conqueror against the workings of the devil.

Because of that my family followed me and joined in the Church I belong.

Top