Theme customizer
Revert customizations made in this style

Have you ever thought of running away from everything?

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
I do entertain the idea now and then.
What would it be like if I were to disappear for a month or two? I am sure I won't lose my job and it's all fine. Still, my family would go crazy though. Well anyway, it's just something I daydream now and then.

I don't think I will ever do that. What about you guys? Have you ever thought of running away from everything?

S

sliara

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
No, not really. "Running away from everything" is something that I hear from kids and immature adults, but not from mature adults. If you're mature then you would not run away from your problems.

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
No, not really. "Running away from everything" is something that I hear from kids and immature adults, but not from mature adults. If you're mature then you would not run away from your problems.
Well, I am just referring to wishful thinking and day dreaming.
Don't we all dream about what-ifs, now and then? Well, I do and I always try to see what can be changed. I know it's already too late when it comes to certain stuff.
Still, we can learn something and then we can try to make things better in the future.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
You don't need to run away from things. When you are scared of some things, they become a challenge for you. So trying to overcome them should be ones watch words.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
i also used to imagine i alot of things but i wont try them.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I am happily married, I have a child, I have a job, and everything is normal in my life. Yet at times I feel loneli and sad, I can't seem to find any reasons for my loneliness and sadness. When I am over powered with lonelines and sadness, I feel like going far from this worl, this life. I don't want to use that world "running from everything" though.

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Many many times but you can't run away from your problems, you just take them with you. I have heard of people who leave their life and start a completely new one somewhere else but I have responsibilities and people who depend on me so it would be selfish to do that. It's very tempting when life seems to be handing you a bad deal to want to run away but I think we just have to suck it up because things usually do get better.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Don't we all want to run away from everything at some point in life? I do too and I spend some time how wonderful it would be to just wander somewhere in the world with no one in tow and no cares at all. But then I think of money to fund that carefree escapade and it the feeling passes away! :sneaky:

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Yes and that's running away from my old sinful ways.

It's almost 41 years that I left my vices and had totally reformed from it. I had come to realize the importance of Jesus in my life. I had accepted Him as Savior and Redeemer.

He guides all the way to ward off my sins and come up conqueror against the workings of the devil.

Because of that my family followed me and joined in the Church I belong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.