Have you ever contributed to open source software?

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I haven't done anything like that.
Lately though, I have been thinking about it. I am not sure how to proceed with this contribution, so I will have to approach my manager for it.

So anyone got any tips for me? If so, please do share them here. I have been working on Oracle software so far, on a professional level.
I am good with programming and query building as well.

My drum lesson site is sort of an open project, but not coding. I mean, people are free to post lessons, though the many on there are all my doing so far.

Last edited:
Nabix

Nabix

127.0.01
Github is a great place to start. Although, I'm more into php, html, and css. If there is a project that you know is open source and you believe in what they are doing, just look at the list of current issues/bugs, download the source code, and start working to fix that error. Then post your fix.