Has A Reckoning In British Football Finally Come?

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Now that's a show I really miss, I loved watching old Joe run the crew.
I love it. I watch clips of it on YouTube because Prime Video got rid of it, hopefully I can grab it on DVD one of these days, it was such a great show. Watching them fly those old war birds out to such remote places, then trying to get those Electras up and running...wow! Crossing the Atlantic in water bombers...ahh...such a great show :D

I loved those old Electras but could they ever burn fuel LOL
They sure did!! Just insanity how much fuel they could go through, so expensive! Shame the war birds were on their way out because of the avgas shortage, though.
I should see if I can find the series somewhere, would love to binge-watch them all again.
I hope it comes back at some point or I can grab it on DVD, it's so good!

I saw on Mikey McBrian's YT channel that they bought their first modern cargo hauler, a 737!

Last edited: