Harry Potter Games?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

I’m playing currently a completely free mobile game for both Android and IOS called : “Hogwarts, a Mystery”. It’s an exploration SRPG game where you are Harry Potter yourself and you can learn magic from the books world as well as beating enemies. It’s a must play if you’re a Harry Potter fan, the books universe.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan, so I'm wondering if I will enjoy this game. If it's anything like Warcraft or StarCraft, then I don't think I would like it.

Sounds like it would be a fun game! I'm currently reading the Harry Potter books. I've seen all the movies, haven't read the books yet so I figured I would. Someday I'll have to play this game!