Happy New Year

Sweerie_banana

    Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
  • #1
I know you probably have heard that enough but Happy New Year guys. Hope you are having fun wherever you are. My nieces are here and I am so happy that I got to share the day with them. We are making lunch, chicken, and chapatis. What are you doing for New Years? I am so glad I have finished my workout. I woke up with a crazy hangover but going for my run made everything so much better. As I get older, my hangover seems to get worse. I am starting the year with no regrets. I plan not to procrastinate anything I intend to do. Happy New Year.

What are your goals for this year? Don't procrastinate anything you plan on doing so that you won't live to regret why you didn't do it when you had the chance. You only have one life, make it happen. You only live once.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
I know you probably have heard that enough but Happy New Year guys. Hope you are having fun wherever you are. My nieces are here and I am so happy that I got to share the day with them. We are making lunch, chicken, and chapatis. What are you doing for New Years? I am so glad I have finished my workout. I woke up with a crazy hangover but going for my run made everything so much better. As I get older, my hangover seems to get worse. I am starting the year with no regrets. I plan not to procrastinate anything I intend to do. Happy New Year.

What are your goals for this year? Don't procrastinate anything you plan on doing so that you won't live to regret why you didn't do it when you had the chance. You only have one life, make it happen. You only live once.
Happy New year's @Sweerie_banana my only goal is to continue to not smoke cigarettes. Not had fag since Christmas morning. I am now using a vape with 3ml nicotine so hopefully I'll continue to use that and then come off if it for next year.

Butterfly88

Butterfly88

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years! Hopefully 2021 will be a lot better than 2020 was! What are your goals for 2021? For me its to keep up my fitness, save even more money and explore more of the countryside here in the summer.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P

Mildredtabitha

happy new year

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
Joshi

Joshi

Happy New Year welcome 2021

  • Like
Reactions:Shaunie
Shaunie

Shaunie

Happy new year to everyone reading this you're all honestly amazing, enjoy 2022 and I hope it goes well!

  • Like
Reactions:Jay