What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Happy Holidays all!

Thread Owner : Naiwen
Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Jun 14, 2020
CB$
It’s time for me to wish ye all a happy holiday seasons. On Xmas eve, I usually have a traditional British Xmas eve dinner with my family, but this year, I’ll be all alone in my new home with my Xmas eve dinner. On Xmas, opening presents from family and friends shipped by UPS or Canada Post this year due to the lockdown and having leftovers from my Xmas eve dinner, all by myself again this year due the pandemic. On New Year’s eve, having a traditional British New Year’s eve dinner, watching holiday and Xmas movies, singing and listening to some Xmas songs on YouTube premium and watching the New Year countdown till midnight. This yea though, I’m too lazy to put any Xmas decorations around the house myself. So, what are your holiday plans?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Oh, I thought this is about the Diwali which is the Festival of Lights. I have witnessed that holiday in Singapore 2 times. The streets in Little India were full of decorations and colorful light.

Anyway, with Christmas coming soon I feel a bit excited. We have many traditional rites and activities for that holiday season. It begins with the decorations all over the country, from the homes to the commercial establishments. I hope this Christmas season will be joyful like before.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I actually don't have any plans this coming holiday season, just chilling out, and hopefully I'll have some money to celebrate the holidays.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I really do have plans for this holiday. This is the first time I will be having time to celebrate the holidays with my full house hold. I hope the family can make it inform of a party.

Reactions:Brad P

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.