Happy Holidays all!

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

It’s time for me to wish ye all a happy holiday seasons. On Xmas eve, I usually have a traditional British Xmas eve dinner with my family, but this year, I’ll be all alone in my new home with my Xmas eve dinner. On Xmas, opening presents from family and friends shipped by UPS or Canada Post this year due to the lockdown and having leftovers from my Xmas eve dinner, all by myself again this year due the pandemic. On New Year’s eve, having a traditional British New Year’s eve dinner, watching holiday and Xmas movies, singing and listening to some Xmas songs on YouTube premium and watching the New Year countdown till midnight. This yea though, I’m too lazy to put any Xmas decorations around the house myself. So, what are your holiday plans?

Oh, I thought this is about the Diwali which is the Festival of Lights. I have witnessed that holiday in Singapore 2 times. The streets in Little India were full of decorations and colorful light.

Anyway, with Christmas coming soon I feel a bit excited. We have many traditional rites and activities for that holiday season. It begins with the decorations all over the country, from the homes to the commercial establishments. I hope this Christmas season will be joyful like before.

I actually don't have any plans this coming holiday season, just chilling out, and hopefully I'll have some money to celebrate the holidays.

Jeremy

Jeremy

I really do have plans for this holiday. This is the first time I will be having time to celebrate the holidays with my full house hold. I hope the family can make it inform of a party.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P