Pc-Games GTA V Online Still active?

    Thread Owner : Require
  • #1

Require

Anyone here still play GTA V online I got it from Epic Games a while ago but the server seems inactive?

Alexander

Alexander

Anyone here still play GTA V online I got it from Epic Games a while ago but the server seems inactive?

I'm guessing you got the free version while GTA V was on promotion through Epic Games. Grand Theft Auto Five seems to be slowly dying as the gaming community are starting to become bored of the title. Rockstar need to release Six. Just keep leaving and joining sessions until you find one which has a few users online.

Let me know whether or not this helps you!

  • Like
Reactions:_B_ and Require

I seem to consistently find decent player levels when I join on Xbox, but yeah, it's starting to die off a bit these days. It's why I love the mod community on PC that helps to make the game itself more interesting, either via single player mods like LCPDFR or multiplayer mods like FiveM or FivePD.

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Rockstar are just milking GTA 5 at this point lol. Not even funny anymore because as mentioned by nearly everyone, we want GTA 6!! But, I heard that they are in "early developments" with it which is weird considering it's been 7 years since GTA 5 was made. Again, not too sure about that.

Rockstar are just milking GTA 5 at this point lol. Not even funny anymore because as mentioned by nearly everyone, we want GTA 6!! But, I heard that they are in "early developments" with it which is weird considering it's been 7 years since GTA 5 was made. Again, not too sure about that.
Well, in fairness, in that time they have spent most of it working on new game modes and additions to GTA Online, so I suppose it's understandable that GTA 6 is still a ways off.

You're not wrong though, it's all about milking every last penny they can get out of what has been their greatest cash cow ever.

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Well, in fairness, in that time they have spent most of it working on new game modes and additions to GTA Online, so I suppose it's understandable that GTA 6 is still a ways off.

You're not wrong though, it's all about milking every last penny they can get out of what has been their greatest cash cow ever.
True. I get they work on GTA Online and that's important but that's all you see now which is just annoying now. Like it's always just a GTA online event or update or something. It was fine before but now it's just not really necessary.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98

True. I get they work on GTA Online and that's important but that's all you see now which is just annoying now. Like it's always just a GTA online event or update or something. It was fine before but now it's just not really necessary.
Agreed, they've just about milked this one dry, but they're waiting on that one last payday when people have to re-purchase things for the next-gen version as, invariably, there will be content that doesn't port over.

Then they'll start the push towards GTA 6.

  • Like
Reactions:Require