QUESTION Graphic work

Altair

Website
www.network.justageek.me
Lost in a dream by a 1

Do you have any work you can show off here? I love seeing what people can do with graphics.

I had to do two posts for some reason to list the three. But here they are.

  • Love
Reactions:Jay
GT Memes

GT Memes

Wallpaper

messing around a bit with Photoshop this morning before going to work.

Altair

Altair

Website
www.network.justageek.me
Altair

Altair

Website
www.network.justageek.me
Untitled-4.png

I should have added bigger gaps in between each triangle/square. But I messed up by messing up the file and no longer being able to do that. Did this for SH.

  • Like
Reactions:GT Memes
GT Memes

GT Memes

Untitled-4.png

I should have added bigger gaps in between each triangle/square. But I messed up by messing up the file and no longer being able to do that. Did this for SH.
thats pretty cool pixel art

Altair

Altair

Website
www.network.justageek.me
thats pretty cool pixel art
So I use a website to pixelate an image for weekly mystery pic contests I do over at Sh.
I pixelated the image then put it in the shapes.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay and GT Memes
Uncrowned

Uncrowned

Website
uncrownedaddiction.com
I can scrap by and make terrible graphics to fill voids. I would not call myself an artist.