QUESTION Graphic work

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
lost_in_a_dream_by_a (1).jpeg

Do you have any work you can show off here? I love seeing what people can do with graphics.

I had to do two posts for some reason to list the three. But here they are.

Altair

www.network.justageek.me

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
Untitled-4.png

I should have added bigger gaps in between each triangle/square. But I messed up by messing up the file and no longer being able to do that. Did this for SH.

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
thats pretty cool pixel art
So I use a website to pixelate an image for weekly mystery pic contests I do over at Sh.
I pixelated the image then put it in the shapes.