Google Photos

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Has any other individual seen the update to the google photographs strategy that accompanies the update of the application?
It obviously says that not any more limitless stockpiling even with top-notch quality after June 2021. Truly I truly enjoyed the alternative to reinforce my photographs in the top quality in google yet now it's going to cost me an extra room after June of one year from now.

Do you know it?