Good resource to learn coding.

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #1

My son wants to learn coding and javascript by himself. I want suggestions for some good resources to learn them.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

You can visit Forums that has Coding Discussions. There's plenty of forums out there

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08
    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #4

There are some great mobile apps you can use, too, if he's more comfortable going down that route. Programming Hub, Mimo, SoloLearn, etc. Plenty of options.
Thank you for this information, I will check them out.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98

My son wants to learn coding and javascript by himself. I want suggestions for some good resources to learn them.
As far as I could remember it was sometime in late 80s that I was engrossed in learning by myself of programming. I had bought some references like Turbo C, C+, Turbo Pascal, Qbasic.

But I couldn't understand them especially the technical terms for I didn't have any background about programming. So what I did just copy the sample of programming codes, edit or customize it to my personal preference especially the simple game. And it work.

Sometime in 2011, I started working for my blog. I wanted to do some customized design and tweak for my images.

I did when I came across with the W3Schools which is an online site instructions or tutorial on HTML, javascript, and PHP. It's simple and easy to follow. There's no need for a teacher. It's a self-teaching site.

I think that site is very helpful to your son.