Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Good resource to learn coding.

Thread Owner : nangk08
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
My son wants to learn coding and javascript by himself. I want suggestions for some good resources to learn them.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Valued Member
Aug 11, 2020
CB$
You can visit Forums that has Coding Discussions. There's plenty of forums out there

Reactions:nangk08
    Thread Owner : nangk08
nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
There are some great mobile apps you can use, too, if he's more comfortable going down that route. Programming Hub, Mimo, SoloLearn, etc. Plenty of options.
Thank you for this information, I will check them out.

Reactions:PGen98
Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
My son wants to learn coding and javascript by himself. I want suggestions for some good resources to learn them.
As far as I could remember it was sometime in late 80s that I was engrossed in learning by myself of programming. I had bought some references like Turbo C, C+, Turbo Pascal, Qbasic.

But I couldn't understand them especially the technical terms for I didn't have any background about programming. So what I did just copy the sample of programming codes, edit or customize it to my personal preference especially the simple game. And it work.

Sometime in 2011, I started working for my blog. I wanted to do some customized design and tweak for my images.

I did when I came across with the W3Schools which is an online site instructions or tutorial on HTML, javascript, and PHP. It's simple and easy to follow. There's no need for a teacher. It's a self-teaching site.

I think that site is very helpful to your son.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.