Going to games

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

Do you have pro or minor league sports that you can go to their games? How often do you go? (Pre pandemic times of course)
My city has lots of minor league teams and one professional hockey team (Flames) I would go to quite a bit of games. Man do I miss going to sports games!

Last edited:

I'm a Dallas Stars fan, but I live in AZ, so I only get the chance to see them a couple of times per season. Haven't actually gone to a game in about 5 years at this point, though, so a bit on the backburner. Haven't had the chance to watch my hometown Bolton Wanderers since '94, sadly, would love to get back to watch a game at their newer (...23 year old...) stadium, that's on the bucket list!