Games that pay to play

Sweerie_banana

    Thread Owner : Sweerie_banana
  • #1
Hi game lovers? Are there any games that pay participants to play? Are they worldwide games that people can play from anywhere? I am a fan of games. I would like to earn from them.

Most of the ones that do that are mindless games that pay maybe a few pennies and hour. Certainly nothing substantial, and it would take considerable time investment to get anything in return, meanwhile you're being bombarded with ads for anything and everything. So while, yes, there are games out there that will pay you to play them, they're usually not the type you want to spend time playing, and the payout is far from worthwhile.

If you get really good you can always become a professional video game player. They make a lot of money but it's really hard to get to that level.