What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

TV SERIES Game of Thrones

Jay

Jay

Community Leader
Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
CB$
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Game of Thrones

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure, Mystery, War & Politics

First aired: 2011-04-17

Creator: David Benioff, D. B. Weiss

Cast: Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Maisie Williams, Liam Cunningham, John Bradley, Conleth Hill, Gwendoline Christie, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Jacob Anderson, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann, Joe Dempsie

Overview: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Games of Thrones is one of my favorite TV Shows. The show has everything, from romance to action, adventure, fantasy. I have watched all episodes in all season. I did not take interest in the Show until season 3. When I watched a couple of episodes in season 3, I liked so much that I went back to previous seasons. Sometimes, I go back to random episodes and enjoy one of the best shows on TV.

Reactions:Jay
TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.