Game Of Golf

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

Honestly, Iv'e never played it and I can't stand watching it. Well, for the 2nd thing can you blame me?

Well, anyhow, I love miniature golf. I could probably even enjoy watching it. Who has tried that? Well, who has tried - simply golf? What's your story? Any favorite players? What's your predictions to win big matches?