Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Frozen foods

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I don't prefer them at all.

I would rather have something fresh from our garden. It's just a personal preference of mine and nothing more.
So, what about you guys? Do you like them?
If something is wrong with some electric circuit in your refrigerator then, it's going to be hard to use them as well.

I prefer fresh foods over frozen foods any time. Also even though labels claim otherwise, frozen foods do contain chemical preservatives. For countries which do not produce fresh stuff because of climatic conditions and have to import food from other countries, there is probably no alternatives but where there plenty of fresh stuff, people should eat only fresh foods.

In the last 25 years we never freeze meat and fish. It is our policy in the kitchen to cook meat or fish when we buy them. Keeping them in the freezer loses their nutrients and worse it might be rotten when it stays in the freezer for too long. The only food items that go to the freezer are ice cream and other cold desserts. However, it is all right to keep cooked food in the fridge but not too long. One day of storing is okay for cooked food.

In the last 25 years we never freeze meat and fish. It is our policy in the kitchen to cook meat or fish when we buy them. Keeping them in the freezer loses their nutrients and worse it might be rotten when it stays in the freezer for too long. The only food items that go to the freezer are ice cream and other cold desserts. However, it is all right to keep cooked food in the fridge but not too long. One day of storing is okay for cooked food.
That is correct, I store food in the fridge only for a day and freeze only peas for year round use. Other than that, I don't store cooked food for a long time and frozen foods never ever, as everyone in my family likes to eat only freshly cooked food.

I prefer to eat frozen foods for dessert, but of course I would prefer canned goods or cooked foods for my main meal.

Thou frozen food is not good to ones nutrition, but it is always advise able to have them in store should in case one could not get fresh meat and fish

The only meal we freeze is meat for our dogs, or veggies that are boiled so we just fry them when we are consuming them. The frozen meats always have a bad taste and I don't like eating them after a day after they are prepared.

My office is amazing in this matter of work from home. I just have to make 300 calls for sales and a daily target of 3 sales. I easily score 10-25 sales in a day 10x my commissions and sip my own delicious handmade coffee, enjoy getting those extra commissions, cuz the product I telemarket is pretty easily sold, sale's is something I love doing, plus doing them from home is even better.

Before we moved to an apartment the frozen food was part of our diet because my mother would buy food in the market twice a week only. She would freeze the meat to be cooked on the next day or 2 days after. But now we never freeze meat or fish. We have to go to the market every day to buy fresh food ingredients.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in