Frankie Edgar wins bantamweight bout over number 1 contender

  • #1
Former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar won a split decision over Pedro Munhoz last Sunday, August 23. That was in the bantamweight bout. Edgar was lightweight and he went down to featherweight to get some fights and now he is down to bantamweight and aiming to be a champion in that division. Although the decision was a split but I think it was clear that Edgar handily won the fight and hoping that he would now be the number 1 contender in the division.