Forum Vs. Blog: Which is Easier to Manage?

Uncrowned

Uncrowned

uncrownedaddiction.com
Blogs are easier to manage as a whole, but overall blogs are long-form content and forums are short-form content and that can have a huge difference on how hard it is for someone to run them.

gGalben1

gGalben1

Blogs are easier to manage; usually Blogs are for 1 or limited users / writers. But, the content as it show in blogs is more arranged, more clean. Google understands and love blogs (sitemap) and hate how it's presented the content in forums. For Google, a forum is a chaos content.

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
Blogs are easier to manage; usually Blogs are for 1 or limited users / writers. But, the content as it show in blogs is more arranged, more clean. Google understands and love blogs (sitemap) and hate how it's presented the content in forums. For Google, a forum is a chaos content.
I had a new blog app on here last year, nobody really used it and it didn't help that the site here is slow overall.