For a better Sleep at Night!

Naiwen

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
I’ve bought this month online a memory foam and weighted mattress, blanket and pillow this month and it’s just been delivered this morning at my house, loving it so far currently in life. I’m a lot more calm today too whilst watching TV in bed online too. 575$ CAD for them all and I’ve had money to spare this month.

Sleep is very important to me because I know that older people need ample rest especially when there are lots of activities they do during the daytime. I avoid taking a nap because that can rob me of sleep at night. I would rather be drowsy after dinner that I can sleep earlier like 9 pm or even 8 pm instead of taking a nap and wasting my sleeping time tossing and turning on the bed. I agree that the sleeping place should be very comfortable like a soft, warm bed.

As someone that has no problem sleeping, I don't think I would need a special bed or pillow to sleep in, I can sleep as soon as I close my eyes, it's that fast.