Reaction score
251
Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
CB$
8,467
Here, Football Fans can talk about what going on in the sport in general. Everyone feel free to leave your own opinion on whats currently going on and talk about the latest games.

Talk transfers
Matches
Payer style
Favorite player
Talk FIFA

Premier League
Check out the latest Premier leauge Fixtures http://www.flashscores.co.uk/football/england/premier-league/fixtures/
Latest summer Tranfers https://www.premierleague.com/news/397434

EFL Championship
Check out the latest EFL Chamionship fixtures http://www.flashscores.co.uk/football/england/championship/
Latest summer tranfers https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Transfer+News

EFL League One
Check out the latest EFL Leauge One http://www.flashscores.co.uk/football/england/league-one/
Latest summer tranfers https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-one/startseite/wettbewerb/GB3

I have to say, I'm hoping this virus clears up soon so we can get next season underway without too much delay from when it would typically start. I'm not looking forward to Bolton starting over in League Two, but hopefully it's a straight push back up to League One, and then the Championship where they can push on and get back to where they should be.

It's nice the Liverpool won this year, they absolutely dominated the league and deserve the title. Now it just feels like time to wrap the season up and get prepared for next year.

Liverpool absolutely deserved the league but it would have been funny if it was cancelled. Hopefully, we (Chelsea) can stay in the top 4 and get Champions League. Slightly nervous with the rest of the fixtures we have but if City gets banned from UCL, it will be a great thing for us.

So happy with the Chelsea win today. We finally got revenge for the previous losses against United and we're on the way to the final. Hopefully, we can get top 4 as well and this first season for Frank would have been amazing

Anyone see the Champions League game last night? Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona.

Barcelona suffered there worst defeat in history to the German league Champions losing the quarter finals 8-2 yes that's correct conceeded 8 goals lol. From what I watched was an old team that couldn't keep up with the young speedy Germans. I think Barcelona need get rid of some old wood and build around some of the younger talents at the club.

Anyone see the Champions League game last night? Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona.

Barcelona suffered there worst defeat in history to the German league Champions losing the quarter finals 8-2 yes that's correct conceeded 8 goals lol. From what I watched was an old team that couldn't keep up with the young speedy Germans. I think Barcelona need get rid of some old wood and build around some of the younger talents at the club.
That's what happens when you follow the prototype of waiting for stars to blossom elsewhere and buying them in their prime to make a super squad. One of these days the big clubs will learn they need to develop their own youngsters, properly.

That's what happens when you follow the prototype of waiting for stars to blossom elsewhere and buying them in their prime to make a super squad. One of these days the big clubs will learn they need to develop their own youngsters, properly.
Yes I agree with that one.

Well watching my team Manchester United tonight just sums up my life at the moment ?

I've grown up watching united win titles and playing unbelievable football and the past 5 years its just been so sad to watch. We do have a great squad now but the heart in the players are not there to see.

Yes I agree with that one.

Well watching my team Manchester United tonight just sums up my life at the moment ?

I've grown up watching united win titles and playing unbelievable football and the past 5 years its just been so sad to watch. We do have a great squad now but the heart in the players are not there to see.
Yeah, as a Bolton fan with our own struggles it's been a bit cathartic knowing the big boys have been struggling a bit, too :D. Having said that, they really need another Fergie type in there to scream them back into form again. Since he's been gone they've been nothing like the United of old.

The 2020/21 Premier League season is already right around the corner as Liverpool prepare to defend their crown.

Let's have your news, views and discussions on the Premier League 2020-21 season.

Here are the list of fixtures for for the first week of the season:

Match Week 1
TBC TBC Burnley v Manchester United [Postponed]
12/09/2020 15:00 Crystal Palace v Southampton
12/09/2020 15:00 Fulham v Arsenal
12/09/2020 15:00 Liverpool v Leeds United
TBC TBC Manchester City v Aston Villa [Postponed]
12/09/2020 15:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Everton
12/09/2020 15:00 West Bromwich Albion v Leicester City
12/09/2020 15:00 West Ham United v Newcastle United
14/09/2020 20:00 Brighton v Chelsea
14/09/2020 20:00 Sheffield United v Wolverhampton

Last edited:
Back
Top