Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Folklore that may be true sometimes

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
One popular folklore that is internationally known is the wishing well. It is obvious that the wishing well is only for fun and not really for superstitious belief. But I have read about wishes that came true, not ordinary but big wishes like winning the lotto jackpot or getting married to a celebrity. I admit that I sometimes toss a coin on a wishing well especially when I travel abroad. I have some wishes that came true but I cannot say they are big deal wishes.

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
In another forum I have posted about the wishing tree. I got to know just a few years ago that an old tree with a hole in the main trunk has spirit living inside it. When you make a wish that spirit will work for your wish to come true. Just for fun I did that 3 times in 3 different trees. Guess what? 2 of my wishes came true although that's no big deal to me because it is not easy to believe for others who do not know me well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.