Flyweight title fight - Figueiredo vs Moreno

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

After just 21 days of their last fight, UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo will face top challenger Brandon Moreno on Saturday, December 12 in Las Vegas. The early betting shows champion Figueiredo to be -330 and maybe it will still go up by Saturday owing to the record of Figueiredo with his knockout power. Moreno on the other hand vows to take home the belt using his own punching power.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #2

Being a -300 favorite in the betting odds champion Figueiredo failed the expectation of a stoppage in the 1st round. The fight took the full route of 5 rounds and showed not only the durability of challenger Moreno but also his boxing skills that rattled the champion several times. Unexpectedly the decision was a majority draw and I think it was only fair. That means a rematch is in the offing.