First wave of Marvel movies back in the 90s/2000s

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
Remember when Marvel made really awful superhero movies? They got something right with the original Spider-Man, and maybe the first couple X-Men films, but other than that, most of the films around that time were awful. For example, the Fantastic 4 films were just a mess. I never liked them, and they always were underwhelming. That's how I felt with the majority of Marvel films, underwhelmed, bored, etc. You got Ghost Rider, The Punisher, Daredevil, Hulk, and a couple others. I also didn't care much for the first few movies in the MCU. But, it gradually improved to something epic.