Let me add that to my calendar right now. I know everybody is coming from holiday and may have added a lil' bit of weight. I just hope they will be able to give us a good performance.

Alexandoy

Member
  • #3
The live coverage of the Holloway-Kattar fight card is out of synch in our time zone. It will be starting at 3 am here, oh, I don't think I would be awake by that time. I still have to check on Fox sports if there is a replay in the afternoon or at night. UFC said that they had changed the time of the fights to be earlier in the day.

Hova

Loyalist
I hope I will be able to catch the fight. Last year we had few fights that are worth talking about. So 2021 needs to be the exact opposite.

Alexandoy

Member
  • #5
It is surprising that UFC is having another fight card on Jan 20, yes, that's a Wednesday which is a few days after the Holloway-Kattar fight card on Saturday. The main even is a welterweight fight between Micheal Chiesa and Neil Magney. There is a total of 12 fights on the card but no details have been posted yet on their website. It is interesting that UFC is having fights too often.

Top