Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Fire?

Sage

If your house is on fire and everyone you love is in there & you can only save one person or thing, who(or what) would you save?

I don't pray this happen to each and every one of us. All our loved ones are precious to us, No bad thing will happen to us.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in