Finding missing persons and lost items

This is another incredible power claimed by some fortune teller that they can tell the location of a missing person or lost item. One seer said that her record speaks for her because the police is always requesting for his services to find the victim of the crime or even to locate the suspect. Maybe the cops are successful with the help of such seer but I still do not see the logic behind that supernatural power.

There is a documentary tv drama which said that the story is from the police files. The unnamed seer found the body of the murdered victim that was missing for months. What's good is that the seer also pinpointed the suspect that later on admitted to the crime. But I know the accuracy of the findings is not 100% or maybe less than 50%.

There is a documentary tv drama which said that the story is from the police files. The unnamed seer found the body of the murdered victim that was missing for months. What's good is that the seer also pinpointed the suspect that later on admitted to the crime. But I know the accuracy of the findings is not 100% or maybe less than 50%.
Yes, meaning that most cases are rarely solved by the seeker. I wish I could watch a documentary. Issues with crimes would be solved much easier if the seers were worldwide.

Back
Top