UFC Fight Island 6 - Brian Ortega vs Chang Jung Sung

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Top Poster Of Month
Fight Island 6 is on October 17 (US time) a featherweight eliminator between Brian Ortega and Chang Jung Sung in Abu Dhabi. The winner will be facing UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski. Ortega has a record of 14 wins and a single loss to former champion Max Holloway while Sung, who is more popularly known as the Korean Zombie has 16 wins and 5 losses. The betting odds are in favor of the Korean Zombie but Ortega cannot be discounted with his submission techniques. Personally my bet is on Brian Ortega.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
Fight Island 6 is on October 17 (US time) a featherweight eliminator between Brian Ortega and Chang Jung Sung in Abu Dhabi. The winner will be facing UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski. Ortega has a record of 14 wins and a single loss to former champion Max Holloway while Sung, who is more popularly known as the Korean Zombie has 16 wins and 5 losses. The betting odds are in favor of the Korean Zombie but Ortega cannot be discounted with his submission techniques. Personally my bet is on Brian Ortega.
Will it air on Fox? Please say yes *fingers crossed*

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Top Poster Of Month
In Fox Sports Asia it would be shown on Sunday, that's October 18. With the prelims starting at 4 am and the main card begins at 7 am, it is too early here but UFC had adjusted the time of the fights to give way to the boxing match of Vailiy Lomachenko and Teofimo Lopez at 10 am.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
The Loma vs Lopez bout will also stream for free on ESPN. There is no way in hell I missing this one.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Top Poster Of Month
It was an epic UFC fight that lasted 5 rounds between grappler Brian Ortega and striker Chung Sung Jung. Unexpectedly Ortega was tops in the striking department although he had several takedowns. All 3 judges scored the fight 50-45 for Ortega who will be facing UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski for the belt. Ortega's only loss was to Max Holloway when Ortega was stopped in the 4th round due to injury of the eye.

Top