Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Feeling at home here

Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
Screenshot 20200904 151517 Facebook

Since I joined this site 5 days ago, I begin to feel at home here. I have so far posted 6 discussions and some of them have interactions. I am happy about that.

As I go over some of the posts here they're interesting and something worthwhile which I may learn from them.

The admin here is amiable and some users whom I have already come across with and interacted with their posts, are also friendly.

I will do my best to share more what I have experienced and in mind for others to benefit with.

Thanks for reading. Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

Reactions:Jay and Brad P
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
View attachment 212
Since I joined this site 5 days ago, I begin to feel at home here. I have so far posted 6 discussions and some of them have interactions. I am happy about that.

As I go over some of the posts here they're interesting and something worthwhile which I may learn from them.

The admin here is amiable and some users whom I have already come across with and interacted with their posts, are also friendly.

I will do my best to share more what I have experienced and in mind for others to benefit with.

Site has been updated over the weekend and the style has been tweaked too, hopefully we can get more traffic to the site to peak more members to enjoy the site.

Reactions:Nocturnal Thinker
Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
Site has been updated over the weekend and the style has been tweaked too, hopefully we can get more traffic to the site to peak more members to enjoy the site.
That's wonderful. No wonder why I notice a good face lifting of this site recently for it has been improved to look more appealing not only to regular users but to the prospective and curious online workers.

Well, I have to express my gratefulness for that. I thought before the site got weird and awry for I could post my discussion. It couldn't get through. So I have to refresh it several times. Still the same inconvenience I got. So I left the site and did my other online job.

After half a day, I went back and I was able to post 2 of my posts for a discussion. Now the site looks good. Keep it up and Thanks.

Reactions:Brad P
S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I also just joined this site this month, and I think it's a good way to meet people and to vent what's on your mind. The members are active and it's all good.

Reactions:Brad P
bomb

bomb

Valued Member
Jul 22, 2020
CB$
View attachment 212

Welcome. It is really a nice home away from home. Plus the admin is doing everything to improve the experience here everyday. I love it too. Hope to interact with you more and learn from your experiences.

Reactions:Jay and Nocturnal Thinker
Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
Welcome. It is really a nice home away from home. Plus the admin is doing everything to improve the experience here everyday. I love it too. Hope to interact with you more and learn from your experiences.
I'm so happy that you have across my first impression about this and how I find it as a newcomer. I have joined last September and you are ahead of me by 2 months for you joined here last July 2020.

Yes I do agree with you that the admin is doing his best for the improvement of this site. Now we have seen it how this sites look compared before. It's not only a friendly site but it's easy to navigate and the forum is well categorized based on the subject or topic about.

I am trying my best to stay active in this site. Let's interact each other for the common subject we have gotten interested with. Feel free to go over my posts here. Nice meeting you here.

• Thanks
Reactions:Jay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.