Featherweight bout - Holloway vs Kattar

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

In less than 12 hours the first fight card of UFC will begin (1 am, Sunday in the Philippines at Fox Sports channel) and I am quite excited. I have a bet of $10 for Max Holloway, the former champion, because his style is to harass his opponent with punches and kicks. Calvin Kattar has the big punch so if Holloway is not careful then the fight may be abbreviated by a KO win of Kattar. The slight favorite in the betting odds is Holloway.

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #2

The fight was covered live starting at 1 am. Holloway was the slight favorite in the betting odds but Kattar was confident that he could end the fight in the earlier rounds. It was a brisk start of Holloway with his trade mark combination punches that confused Kattar. In the succeeding rounds until the last round it was all Holloway with the volume of punches that scarred the face of Kattar and with a bloody scalp too. The unanimous decision for Holloway was 50-43, 50-43 and 50-42 for the 3 judges that showed the one-sided fight in favor of former UFC champion Max Holloway.