Fear of heights

Mildredtabitha

    Thread Owner : Mildredtabitha
  • #1
Guys I know that its not me alone who has this problem.
I want to know what is the cause of this and how to overcome it.
I've heard about reincarnation and how phobias may be related to your previous life.

I also have a fear of heights that I discovered when we went to the top of a cross tower situated on top of Mt. Samat. It was scary. A few years back I had forgotten that phobia that I was tricked into going up the Macau Tower to see the sights below. I felt dizzy and my wife said that I should not look down. Now I would remember to avoid towers and high buildings.

Fear of heights is something that can be inherent or acquired. I don't believe in reincarnation, so I think you should try to avoid seeing things from a high point of view.