Favourite Christmas Movie?

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #1
Brad P

Valued Member
I see the Sony Movie Channel started up their Codiv-91 Christmas movies a couple of weeks ago. I know CHRISTMAS has finished but I still love watching a Christmas movie over this period.

Favourite Christmas movie?

    Thread Owner : Brad P
  • #3
Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Yep we watched home alone on Christmas Eve.

Attachments

  • IMG20201224181125.jpg
    IMG20201224181125.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41

You say Christmas movie and the only thing that comes to mind is "Home Alone", the first one though. The rest were trash! No offense.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P

I like Black Christmas which was a really creepy scary Christmas movie where a group of students shared a house and were getting murdered one by one. The killer turned out to be living in their attic. I like horror films.

Joshi

Joshi

A Christmas Carol's 1951 version was the best. Also, The Bishop's Wife is sadly missing. Also, Christmas In Connecticut and Holiday Inn.