Favourite breakfast

Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

prake

What is your favourite dish in the morning? Or is it a combo?

Do you have to cook them yourselves?

Jazzy

Java Junkie
Vermont
yaketys.com
My favorite breakfast is probably corn beef hash, grits, toast, eggs and bacon. I love mixing easy side up eggs in with all of the grits and hash before slopping it on my buttered up toast and putting the bacon on top. It makes a good sandwich and washing it down with some hot coffee is a great start to my day.

Altair

www.network.justageek.me
I love breakfast burritos.
Tofu, Seitan, potatoes, cheesy sauce, greens and onions.

ZandraJoi

My breakfast is my shake. It's made with frozen bananas, baking cocoa, almond butter, & stevia. Been having it for a very long time lol Used to use ice but had read that once you go to frozen bananas, you won't go back to ice. They were right!

Ash

A full English but only on days when I'm just at home and not doing much, which usually means just the weekends. Love some eggs, bacon, sausages, hash browns and even baked beans.

jaminhealth

Bowl of my homemade soup or my homemade chili. Left over pizza if I have any from the day before.