What's new

Favourite Asian Foods?

Naiwen

Moderator
I wanna know if my Western friends on the community love or hate Asian food in general. As a native mixed Tibetan, Mongolian. Han Chinese, Japanese and Korean, I regularly eat and make my own Asian food at home so yeah. I love cooking for myself personally. But my most favourite I think is Japanese sushi with tempura, soy sauce, raw marinated ginger and anything sweet and sour, stir-fry or Teriyaki. I love also Korean hotpot, Korean BBQ and Chinese dumplings with vinegar and Asian sweets and desserts like a red bean mochi or red bean popsicle or tart as a dessert after dinner or lunch with a nice fruity iced tea or coffee. I make my own drinks and food at home since the lockdown so yeah.

Jay

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
I really have not tried most of it im the plain eat the usual things, I should get better about trying new foods.

Spikey

Member
I like basically any kind of Chinese food. Sometimes I order Chinese food too much but its soo good.
I like the dumplings, ginger beef, etc.