Welcome to our friendly community.

Be apart of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Favorite Vietnamese Dishes?

Naiwen

My personal favorites from what I've tried so far in life are : BBQ meats and sauteed veggies with vermicelli or over fried rice with fish oil sauce, Vietnamese spring rolls with a peanut butter sauce, Vietnamese chicken wings with a fish oil sauce and and Vietnamese seafood pizza, crepes and pancakes with a coconut oil sauce. How about you?