Favorite Vietnamese Dishes?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

My personal favorites from what I've tried so far in life are : BBQ meats and sauteed veggies with vermicelli or over fried rice with fish oil sauce, Vietnamese spring rolls with a peanut butter sauce, Vietnamese chicken wings with a fish oil sauce and and Vietnamese seafood pizza, crepes and pancakes with a coconut oil sauce. How about you?

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P