Favorite soft Drinks?

When I was younger it was Pepsi for me until I switched to 7-Up when I was in high school. When I got a job that's when I shifted to drinking Coke. Now my favorite drink is Coke in can. The taste is not the same with the big bottle or even the small bottle. The Coke in can is the best for me. The picture below was taken last Saturday. There was already the Yuletide Coke in the supermarket here.
IMG 7005 small coke

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
Paladin

Paladin

Cyberspace
chatbanter.com
I have two favorite soft drinks.
First, while I wouldn't consider it a soft drink, I love to brew some chamomile tea and drink it when I feel stressed, anxious, or need to go to sleep.
My favorite (actual) soft drink is Coke.