Favorite smartphone?

Noah

I have Samsung Galaxy A10s and its all time favorite smartphone. I bought it a year ago and its cost me something around $150. What is your all time favorite smartphone?

Of all time? My original Droid or my Droid 4. I always loved physical keyboards, and the Droid was the dawning of the Android era, so it was just a perfect combination for me. Loved it from day one until the day I upgraded to a Droid 4, which I also loved. Got a Galaxy Note 9 right now, it's nice, but I'll always have a special place reserved for the Droid.

bomb

bomb

I have Samsung Galaxy A10s and its all time favorite smartphone. I bought it a year ago and its cost me something around $150. What is your all time favorite smartphone?
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - It has just done over 3 years and still going strong. And yes A10 is a good one too, I used it for a month, it was good, just that internal memory is small.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Samsung Galaxy S3, It was first and last flagship I owned. It was awesome!

After that I shifted towards budget category as my usage doesn't warrant flagship specs.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

I was an iphone user before but i had already switch to oppo a9 .. This phone is my favorite right now.

All time smartphone? Before I was using the Nokia 3210. I had been using it for several years until it got lost.

Now my present phone is Samsung A50. It's a good phone. I think it will last.