Favorite Potato Chips

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

What are your favorite kind of potato chips?

I have so many but I have to say that Jalapeno with cheddar and Sour Cream N Onion are my top two.

My favorite seasoning for potato chips are roasted cumin powder with black, red chilli powder and a little bit of lemon juice.

I like all flavors but if I would choose one then I would sour cream over cheese, although I like them all and would try to taste all flavors.

Sweerie_banana

Cream and onion, yum. It is one of my favorite. I love potatoes chips and I can snack on them whatever time.

When I was a teenager I was addicted to potato chips. I remember saving money from my school allowance just so I could buy a small pack of potato chips. But when I became an adult my passion for potato chips waned. I don't know why but maybe it is part of growing up that even my taste buds had changed. However, I still eat potato chips sometimes although I do not buy anymore.

Joshi

Joshi

GUEST-6da200cf-0016-4f9c-b144-a04586ca652a.jpg