Favorite Nintendo Games?

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
Mine is Splatoon 2 and Donkey Kong 64. I love those games. <3

All the Mario games and Donkey Kong games for me.

Shortie

Shortie

Location
England, UK
Website
www.twitch.tv
Mine at the moment would have to be Animal Crossing, I have become so addicted to that game that I often have to pull myself away from it and I still feel like I am so far behind others who play it. Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros is definitely at the top of my list as well.

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
Mine at the moment would have to be Animal Crossing, I have become so addicted to that game that I often have to pull myself away from it and I still feel like I am so far behind others who play it. Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros is definitely at the top of my list as well.
My wife is in love with that game, she has just got a new game tonight called stardew Valley might be worth checking out here is a youtube video of it.