Favorite Nintendo Games?

Mine at the moment would have to be Animal Crossing, I have become so addicted to that game that I often have to pull myself away from it and I still feel like I am so far behind others who play it. Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros is definitely at the top of my list as well.

Mine at the moment would have to be Animal Crossing, I have become so addicted to that game that I often have to pull myself away from it and I still feel like I am so far behind others who play it. Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros is definitely at the top of my list as well.
My wife is in love with that game, she has just got a new game tonight called stardew Valley might be worth checking out here is a youtube video of it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back
Top