Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Favorite Music Genres?

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Seriously, I like about anything. Well, each genre has it's good and bad. For instance, some country is sappy and/or stupid, but a lot isn't.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I like a fairly eclectic range of music genres, but my favourites are metal, hard rock, alternative, classic rock, classical, folk music, and so on. The only genres I really can't get into are country, rap and hip-hop...they're just not my thing. Even then, there are exceptions, I can enjoy some very limited rap or hip-hop, but it's really not a genre I will spend a lot of time listening to because 90% of it is just not that interesting.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
I like about anything. Christian rock, Christian hip hop, Christian pop, Classic Rock, jazz, blues, etc. As long as the words aren't too vulgar and the beat is good then I'll listen to it.

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I like about anything. Christian rock, Christian hip hop, Christian pop, Classic Rock, jazz, blues, etc. As long as the words aren't too vulgar and the beat is good then I'll listen to it.
Yeah, hip-hop is definitely a bad witness with a lot of the songs. My wife has a problem with liking that stuff and - yet also going to church.

Reactions:Spikey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.