Favorite Music Genres?

Seriously, I like about anything. Well, each genre has it's good and bad. For instance, some country is sappy and/or stupid, but a lot isn't.

I like a fairly eclectic range of music genres, but my favourites are metal, hard rock, alternative, classic rock, classical, folk music, and so on. The only genres I really can't get into are country, rap and hip-hop...they're just not my thing. Even then, there are exceptions, I can enjoy some very limited rap or hip-hop, but it's really not a genre I will spend a lot of time listening to because 90% of it is just not that interesting.

I like about anything. Christian rock, Christian hip hop, Christian pop, Classic Rock, jazz, blues, etc. As long as the words aren't too vulgar and the beat is good then I'll listen to it.

I like about anything. Christian rock, Christian hip hop, Christian pop, Classic Rock, jazz, blues, etc. As long as the words aren't too vulgar and the beat is good then I'll listen to it.
Yeah, hip-hop is definitely a bad witness with a lot of the songs. My wife has a problem with liking that stuff and - yet also going to church.

  • Like
Reactions:Spikey