Favorite Milk Flavours!

LEADTECH

I personally love : chocolate, vanilla, banana, strawberry, iced coffee and soy milk flavoured milk. I can’t stand regular white milk at all. How about you?
We have the same preferences .. I also loved Chocolate and Vanilla.

Chocolate and Vanilla would be my favorites. I have never tried Strawberry milk but I love strawberries so they would be up there as well.

I like anything that's mixed with milk, also chocolate. I also like milk mixed with mocha. Anything sweet can be paired or combined with milk.

I like a pinch of turmeric and a pinch of dried ginger powder in my milk.

My niece is here staying with me for a few days and she made her own version of milk flavour: fresh betel leaves ground into a paste, one table spoon of gulkand - fresh rose petals and sugar crystals preserve, she mixed this into cold milk, it gave a really lovely taste and beautiful rosy fragrance. Also the gulkand has medicinal cooling properties, so it is an added attraction for me to make this milk version now.