Favorite Lip Balm?

By simply saying that you like something isn't enough for the people to be convinced that it is good. That it has something benefit or benefits may offer go the user

When I hear something which is well liked or has become a favorite, I am asking looking for evidence or testimony which could satisfy me. By a mere statement that the product which is personally liked by a person, I may or may not agree with him or her.

I have heard about this Burt's bees lip balm which is a natural source of wax from the bees and it contains vitamin E which is good for skin and it has also a good source of antioxidants.