Welcome to our friendly community.

Be apart of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

Favorite Korean Dishes?

Naiwen

Korean BBQ and hotpot in the cold and harsh Canadian winter for me personally. I used to before the lock down in my area go once in a while to a downtown Korean hotpot and BBQ and Asian fusion place for it. But I haven't been for nearly 3 months currently thanks to the lock down until further notice where I live. What's yours?

I like Galbi - which is Korean BBQ. Also, I like the hot and cold noodle dishes. Finally, there was some pork intestine soup I enjoyed called sundae.