Favorite Korean Dishes?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

Korean BBQ and hotpot in the cold and harsh Canadian winter for me personally. I used to before the lock down in my area go once in a while to a downtown Korean hotpot and BBQ and Asian fusion place for it. But I haven't been for nearly 3 months currently thanks to the lock down until further notice where I live. What's yours?

I like Galbi - which is Korean BBQ. Also, I like the hot and cold noodle dishes. Finally, there was some pork intestine soup I enjoyed called sundae.