Favorite hot Beverages?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

I myself love : hot white or dark chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream on top, hot milk, hot coffee and tea in the winter. In the summer, I only have iced drinks. How about you?

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

I like to drink Milo Chocolate with milk on it. But hot brown coffee with cream is the one i'm always drinking almost everyday.

Latte ia my favourite hot drink. However, I tend to avoid drinking too much latte because it contains cream and sugar which is not very good for you.

Hot chocolate and tea would be mine. I have these drinks almost every day!

Duks

I like coffee, although I've significantly reduced my intake off-late. I also like tea with accompaniments such as sandwiches, samosas, cupcakes, and so on.