Favorite Game Shops?

Since I prefer mostly retro games I buy from local retro shops, such as Fallout Games, Play N Trade, Bookmans, Zia Record Exchange and such. They're my favourite because you stand the best chance of coming across the really good stuff, and sometimes for really good prices.

Ash

Ash

I always buy mine from Amazon because they are extremely easy to deal with. I used to have Prime Delivery as well which allowed me to get them the next day which was always nice. They make returning games very easy as well if you don't like it.

_B_

_B_

Website
voxgrid.net
Used to buy my games from a shop called Game. Many near me closed so there's only really 1 left that is within 30min from me. Sad really because it's a great shop.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
I just buy my games online. I prefer digital copies of games vs hard copies.

I can't remember the last time I've been in a video game store lol probably it was Walmart. I usually buy my games in the PS4 digital store or I order them on Amazon since I'm a Prime member.

I haven't bought any original game yet, but I used to buy games from those pirated game sellers, they're a whole lot cheaper than the original ones.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Used to buy my games from a shop called Game. Many near me closed so there's only really 1 left that is within 30min from me. Sad really because it's a great shop.
Yeah man we used to have Game in Ireland too, there was only really one relatively close to me but it was the go-to before all the Gamestops appeared. Don't think it's there anymore sadly, although I've been buying my games on Steam for years now anyway